feed

Monday, November 26, 2012

Dilemma

I'm sorry for the lack of blogging!
I've been really busy with wedding, work and I don't know why just so busy!

Kinda can't post much photos till I decide how to tackle the lack of photo storage on blogger, MEH!

It's either I begin a new blog or I go back to old love, photobucket...

Still MEH...

A new blog sounds more like it since I'm about to embark on a new chapter of my life! Then again, this blog contains the beginning of Bei & I and of course my histories, which I suspect is the reason Bei say "start a new one lah".

Part of me was hoping that my career would flourish and I simply have no time to blog anymore. But having said that, I don't know if what I'm wishing for is a good thing or a bad one.

On the other side, I love to share my life with u readers! Haha, show u all my shopping buys and make u tempted, lol. No lah! I just love to blog cos it's a diary except that u can ADD pictures!!!

No comments: