feed

Friday, November 16, 2012

I am so upset



I am so upset

I googled the brand of this watch and apparently,
no one's selling this make anymore.

ANYMORE.

While rushing just now, it slipped through my fingers
and fell flat on the floor

AND THE GLASS FACE BROKE

Im so upset I have to blog about it,
cos I wanna cry but it would be silly.

Searched the web like mad woman 
only to be disappointed.

This watch is from Bei.

It's not any anniversary present or what.
But it means quite a bit to me cos when I first saw this watch,
it was love at first sight.

Then, I asked for the price and the person tried to carrot head me.
So, I wanted to walk off le.

But Bei being Bei,
who is so willing to spend on me instead on himself,
insisted on buying it for me.

It's not VERY expensive,
but I don't know why I just super touched at that point of time.

now, he is partly the reason why I dropped it
(I just wanna blame someone!)

so he is going to fix it!!!

I don't care,
I want my watch!!!

No comments: