feed

Friday, November 16, 2012

Make each day your masterpiece


Because I have been working hard for the past few weeks/nights
and that the itinerary is all done up and printed out for bridesmaids,
so tonight I am taking a break.

Okay, not really.
I still gonna pack bridesmaid stuffs later.
Think of food/snacks to bring for bridesmaid meet up this Sat.

I shall not bore you with the list of stuffs I have to do.

My SHOPPING LOOTS with my sisters FINALLY CAME!!!


All the goodies packed inside!
(0.0)


Parcels inside parcels.
parcel-ception


Unpacking and taking picture of items one by one is very tiring!

Had to take pictures via Iphone as well so that I can send it to my sisters.
We shared the shipping costs and ordered stuffs together.
So, they were very excited too! HAHA!





Wedding Stuffs!


Couple Slippers,
which is just for show.

Bei will never ever wear bedroom slippers.

-__-"

So, I'm gonna wear this ALONE #foreveralone
and when one pair wears out, I will wear the other pair.

These will last me a lifetime, lol.

I will most likely sell these away, 
since I don't have the habit of wearing bedroom slippers.

These are just for show,
for the sake of awesome wedding video!


Groom's


Bride's


Couple Towels!
I searched for matching cartoon characters as the slippers for a long long time.


No, these ugly shoes are not mine.

They are my baby sister's.

Seems like platform shoes are in trend lately,
which I can't comprehend at all.


Baby sister also bought another pair of shoes,
which is more dainty and normal.

She's wearing it for my wedding,
so no picture for it now!

Stamp Set,
which was bought because it was calling my name.


I have a serious weakness for all cute things!
#suckmoney

All the love love stamps so appropriate for wedding.
Ya, I think I bought this for wedding guest book.
(anyhow think of a reason!)




When I saw the ink pad, I was like "eh, only one??"

I whatsapp my sisters and asked them why was I so stingy? 
I only bought 1 ink pad.
faints!

Then the elder one being the elder one,
said that 1 is enough.
If buy too many and never use, will dry up.

YES!!


THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BUY!!!!

I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO SAY
how cute this sweater is!!

AND THE QUALITY IS BEST!!!!






Gorgeous piece of shorts!


Close up of prints





 Paired it with my flurry long sleeve top!
 Had to buy this top cos of the flurry wrists end.

The material aint very thick so it can be worn in Singapore!
But will it look silly?
AH WHATEVER!




Baby sister is into mode.


Skull cut-out tee




Baby clothes for lil lele




I love this pair of shoes,
soooo cute!!


Cuff links for Bei
to wear on actual wedding day.


Searched a long long time for these.

The usual ones are the ordinary chinese word without the circle rims.



Auntie-mode on.
Bought the hanger to hook inside the car,
to hold packets of food AND BUBBLE TEA!!!
:D


Floral Dress
with spongy shoulder pads.

lol


That's Bei behind me GAMING!


Me in my BEST buy!
:))




Cho KAWAII de!


Because it's so cute,
it deserves a proper picture alone.




No comments: