feed

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Imperial Treasure Restaurant Group


Last week,
we went shopping for wedding's Guo Da Li stuffs, 
which is kind of a waste of money but for the sake of tradition,
we had to do it.

Had prawn noodles (slurps!) for brekkie,
and in less than 2 hours later, 
we had dim sum!

HOHO


The soon-to-be husband


Dim Sum, at its best.


Order sheets!

I can never comprehend why cant they have a proper menu for dim sum
and consumers just order from the waitress.

Why must there be so many sheets!
and no PICTURE!! ;/



White meets Black.


Xiao Long Bao is love but very very fattening!

Do u know that for every xiao long bao, 
there is a fatty pork meat inside so that it will turn to "soup" when steamed.

Not very healthy, eh?


Custard Buns,
which Bei's family raved a lot about.


Chicken's feet, which is Bei's favourite!


Some deep fried pork intestines.


Shrimps.


Bei's favourite,
and I mean, really his favourite!

He likes it so much,
that I can only have 3 mouth of this.

We are EGG-lovers!


That's really quite a huge plate


Shark's soup,
which is good for the bone marrow (I heard).

I miss the Taste Paradise's.
When I can afford to eat there again? :(




Crispy is crispy!


This is my favourite!
Shrimps!
Deep Fried!


Fish,
Bei's Mummy's favourite!



Shrimps again!

My skin is gonna skin from over dosage of shrimps!





Was bursting from all the food but never say no to desserts!

Wanted to try the ice cream something something dessert,
cos it has ice cream!

But the brother-in-law said this is GOOD FOR SKIN!

OK, ONE FOR ME!!!!




This mango dessert is a complete failure!
Yuks, not nice one!!!!!

Bei was very disappointed!



We really overeat!!

Sugary Fried Bananas!
Ordered it cos Bei's sister likes it
and the picture on the menu so pretty!

It really did look pretty when served!

However, I couldn't take a proper picture
and the waitress quickly dump it into iced water -.-"


Apparently, this is a china dish.

The chef will fried the bananas with flour.
Then, boil the sugar into sticky form and pour it on the bananas.

The reason for dumping into ice water is because the sugar will be extremely hot and will burn your lips.

So, in the end the sugar is hardened.

I think I prefer having the sugar cooled instead of having it all hardened via ice water!






Random shot of my toe nails!

GLITTERS!


No comments: