feed

Saturday, April 26, 2008

been MUGGING!


i forced myself to do one more question.



and you know, what do i get?





a throdding HEADACHE!



(which caused me to suffer half a day



and for that day, i DID NOT STUDY at all!)






irritating!






ARGH!







so now, im chiong-ing






erm, actually not really,


COS IM GOING OUT ALREADY!







hmmm, what shall i have?



Jap or Subway?







geez, sometimes i really cant stand myself!






kept chanting to myself "i must study",


and yet i keep doing other things like shopping, going out and BLOGGING!





tsk tsk tsk


the other day, i was asking bebe

me: "hey, can we get married now, then i dont have to study anymore?"

bebe: "no money LAR"

me: "heh, erm, then we jus have a simple wedding lor,
no need to have wedding dinner etc, just sign the papers"

bebe: "SIAO!" (crazy)

me: SOBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
(haiz, still have to STUDY la!)

my hopes of getting married in my early twenties are dashed.

sighs, where is bebe not older than me by 10 years old!

GONNA GO BATH!!!!

YEAH!

FINALLY CAN GO OUT!

OH, forgot to mention, im going to Ka Yan's 21st Birthday Party!

WOOHOO,

happy 21st birthday, KA YAN!

:)

No comments: