feed

Thursday, April 10, 2008

i ought to be sleeping!



an urge to spend $






went to grab apparels from my supplier!




i have all the time in the world to blog,


but never the time to take pics of the clothes and sell them!




faints!




i have a cupboard full of new clothes.




i LOVE to buy and forget about them.





sah: oie, why I see ya buy so many clothes but u never wear them?

me: huh? where got? i got no new clothes la, damn poor thing, need to buy new ones.

sah: -___-" I THOUGHT WE WENT SHOPPING AND U BOUGHT 9 TOPS!!!!

me: i dont remember buying anything for the past few months lei, anyhow say.

sah: -______________________________-"








and my supplies for Mama Boutique





i buy and buy, order and order

but too lazy to update





grace: update Mama Boutique with new clothes eh!

me: yes yes! i have many new clothes to update! damn chio! one cupboard full~

grace: when r u updating?

me: erm, LAZY lehs..






ANYWAY,

i must update my other baby soon!

ok, set target: next week!

:]


No comments: