feed

Monday, April 14, 2008

i want this so BADLY!

im obsessed with GOLD






yes, anything gold








i want this so badly,

ever since i saw this girl in a bus.






saw the back of the phone though,

and fallen head over heels for it.







googled "gold mobile phone" for months!


i remembered very clearly that it caught my eye on Bus no.12,

on the way to meet liping and fu at tampines after Christmas service at Expo.








guess wat!

so EXCITED to spot another girl in SIM's toilet using it!

so much that i rushed outta toilet after her.






then yes, i kinda freaked out and stood a distance away,

uncertained if i should go forward and ask her WHAT BRAND, i LOVE THE GOLD!!!







thankfully, i did.






was gushing over its beauty,

until the girl told me "eh, quite old model lei..limited edition de.."








MY HEART SANK!

=(








anyway, the girl was really nice and kind!

ohmy, THANKS SO MUCH!

for sharing info with me and not taking me as lunatic! (lol)









i was SOOOOO determined,

i tell u!







Rushed home and "yahoo-ed" it.

BUT NO ONE is SELLING IT!






ARGH







pls email me at

lovjinjin@gmail.com

if you know where i can find it / or if u r willing to sell yours to me!













i find myself soooooo OLD-dated,
as in technology-wise.



im such a KUKU!



such an old model, and yet, im gushing all over it NOW!




sighs, next alternative:
the pretty NEW model,
VIEWTY,KU990






but the runoffs :
BLACK again!



i rather stick to the current black phone that bebe gave me last xmas!



why the other BRANDS never come out with GOLD mobiles!!!!!



GIVE ME THE GOLD I WANT!



roars!



grumbles grumbles
whines whines






:(









VERY upset!
I WANT LAR!
argh!












No comments: