feed

Monday, April 07, 2008

what doesn't kill you makes you stonger, right?



i stared at my PBF notes all day long.

Managed only these few "concepts":

Over the past few years,
small cap stocks have potentially proved to generate higher returns, as compared to the large cap stocks (somewhere along the line, hmmm, is it called large cap stocks?)

Hanging with sah has developed my brain into a mind map "format" as well.

im like the small cap stocks,
so insignificant and risky.

you chose the "large cap stocks" instead of me,
cos you expect a higher return from them
(and of cos, limited resources..i.e. u can only choose one).

im actually the undervalued small cap stocks that you should have chosen!



To me,
you are the small cap stock
which i would have chosen no matter what,
no matter how insignificant,
no matter how unpromising the growth seems,
no matter how many other stocks guarantee more returns,
no matter how much the risk is,
no matter even if i have to lose more than what i invested.

i would still have chosen you,
no doubt.



i dont think anyone understands what im talking about.



im off to tuition!
devote all my time and energy to my kids!

and of course,
my other baby, Mama Boutique


Friends never let you down,
Lovers do.

or rather, most of them would choose me,
this "small cap stock"

:)

Life's not that bad, after all.

No comments: