feed

Monday, April 21, 2008

PICTURES! PICTURES!

Last week, I went grocery shopping.


Happily walking and somewhat hopping,

I touched, squeezed, pinched anything awfully cute.

floopp, floopp and flooppp


One by one,
i threw them in the hand-held basket,
which later on proved to be too SMALL.


just when i was starting to get irritated for not getting the push trolley instead,
it suddenly struck me that
"I'm ALONE!"


how am i going to carry all that junk food home!



VERY UPSET
(where is bebe when i needed him the MOST!)


tsk, very mean of me.


ANYWAY,
he is slogging in camp.



so miss greedy painheartedly CHOOSE and PICK out those tibits which i can do w/o.


i think i did all that DEBATING in about half an hour (yes, waste of my time..oh well..)


"this looks damn delicious la"


"hmmm, this one, can dont want, nvm"


"hmmm, this one MUST have"


-ten minutes passed-



and then GUESS WAT..



i put everything back in my basket and

RE-START the debate.
(ok, i want everything ok!)


sighs


"this one dont want"

"this one, buy"

"this one, dont buy and eat, will let myself down"

"this so CHEAP! buy more! *proceed to take more packets from the shelf*"



FINALLY,
see!

my goodies!
my treasures!
You dont see like "eh, so little nia"

HELLO, u think i muscle woman ah!
the ICE-POPS crazy one, so heavy!

no money to buy weights?
buy ice-pops!

two in one, somemore.
1. work out
2. after work out, freeze them and suck!


U see the corn stick thingy?!!!
its damn ADDICTIVE!
lol..


the tomato sticks ah,
so disappointing.
should have bought the pizza flavour, but OUT OF STOCK!
:(

oh yeah, ICE POPS!
hot weather essentials!


keep me awake and brain-freeze


(my lil sis ate like 4-5 of it already la! and i only had one!
dammit, so much for tugging it home so painfully!)



old school!!!
HAHAHA!


brought this to school to munch with sah during lecture

sah: i realised that we hor, like to eat nonsense food.
me: cos u are full of nonsense.



heh!
an apple a day keeps the doctor away!

mum asked me to buy de~


took so bloody long to choose them!


im damn particular,
only super smooth and red juicy apples!





this one disappoints me!!!
my arms (ok, maybe, just the right arm) are aching!
so gonna have biceps, etc (dunoo wat they call it, blah blah)














No comments: