feed

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

im so DEPRIVED

i have been online for the longest time,
my leases questions are calling to me.

i hate leases!

and construction contracts (well, not as bad as leases!)
esp. those payable 6months leases!
IRRITATING one!

sighs,
you probably dont know what im happing on.
but well, thats Financial Reporting.

im doing this alocohol survey now!
and guess what!
CRAVING for my lychee martini!

i haven't drink for MONTHS!
i cant believe it!
OH MY, laura and qian, we haven't DRINK FOR MONTHS!
its almost lk not changing your underwear daily.
lol

i very much wanna upload some pics,
but blogger seems to be having some error shit.

sighs

shall tackle one leases qn before i hit the sack!

beauty or brains?
which would u choose?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

THE ONE \(^.^)/ said...

Hi gps,

Thanks so much for your sweet comment! It made my day! :)