feed

Monday, July 17, 2006

TIME OUT

I am FREAKING ANGRY
i, with a BIG heart, have decided not to pursue the whoever suspect tt have damaged my camera
AND NOW THIS F.U.C.K.I.N.G S.H.I.T HAS TO happen!!!

Ok, u may think its not major
but hello! IT IS NOT!

the story goes...
My elder sis (Can u believe it! my ELDER SIS !!!!) drank the bottle of strawberry red tea which i have kept in the fridge and have PREVIOUSLY WARNED ALL THE LIVING HUMANS in this dumb household tt NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO TOUCH TT FREAKING BOTTLE..THAT IS FREAKING PRECIOUS TO ME AND OF GREAT SENTIMENTAL VALUE!
that was from BANGKOK, U arsehole! and nowhere to be found in SINGAPORe, u moroon! I HATE U, period..

i have actually bought 4 bottles back
one which i drank on the journey back
one which i gave to my little sis
another which i gave to my bestie
and that REMAINING ONE WHICH i DONT even bare to open it up to drink
I DONT EVEN BARE TO drink!!!
dammmit..U dumb girl..dont u understand simple english!
I said do not drink means NOBODY can drink it..
babooN, money shit..B.I.T.C.H

I had it with u for all these years! thats freaking enough alrite!
I had it with u
for always wearing my clothes without my permission
and on top of tt, u spoilt my clothes TOO!!!

for always being SELFISH about lending your stuffs to me and the little sister..

I always supply u with stationey related stuffs since YOUNG!!!

I even remember that you borrow from me S$50.00 to buy your D&D dress for ur SEC 4 graduation! U loser! I was still in lower SECONDARY!!! I WAS SO POOR! and u TIL NOW have not return me MY MONEY! KNN..

I always help u run errands and take up the responsibility of BUYING DINNER FOR the little sister which i dread terribly.

I always do the household chores for you! IM THE SECOND KID, so why do i have to do the things that the ELDER sis is supposed to? WHY!

Im willing to spent my money to buy things for mum. BUT WHY are you so unwilling? WHY r u so selfish! Why would u rather spent the money on yourself or ur dumb bf instead of your own mum!

I was never CALCULATIVE with u! But u have always been, with everyone else other than ur stupid bf! HELLLO, does family ties sound familiar to u?

HELLO! I EVEN gave u my bag when u REQUESTED for it!!!
How can u be soooo insensitive towards me!
THE DRINK IS MINE!
HOW DARE U DRINK IT!
I hope u will wake up with ULCERS all over ur MOUTH!
ok, no, i take tt bad..thats too mean..

whatever! YOu dun have the right to take my things without my permission!

I hate it, i hate it, when i get snatched of my favourite things that belongs to me.

I hate it, when i tried so hard to keep my favourites, but all u did was jus snatch it away from me so damn easily..

and why does god allows that?

No comments: