feed

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I went to gracie's house to help them dye hair(as mentioned in the previous entry)
and I found my camera DEAD

Sent for repairs
From my experience, it will polly take a few hundred bucks
and what pissed me off is that the last tym i used it, it was freaking very fine
until today
must be either one of my sisters touch my camera, they always take my things use my things
steal my things when im not around, or when the things r not locked up
and now nobody is admitting to it..
I fucking dont believe it..NO WAY..
Its either one of them, if not it must have been the STUPID frens of my younger sis!
DAMN her..
I so wanna tear her apart
I hate them
I want to move out myself
I want to live alone!
I want to live all by myself, with no one TOUCHING my things without my permission!

No comments: