feed

Monday, July 24, 2006

jus some random thoughts

Random thot ONE

If i am ever given a chance to do project again, I would not choose to do it with dear BF
cause' things simply wont work out
We are mostly likely to bite each other's head off
We are HARD-core bad tempered people
I refused to compromise or even listen to others when i THINK im right
But whatever it is, I like to have things GO MY WAY..now he wants it HIS way too
Im extremely impatient with the ppl tt are close to me
I dunoo why .. its as if I have set a certain expectation of them
Ok, i noe tts not good or what sort ever..but i simply cant change..God, help me
And when im impatient, all sorts of things come out of my mouth $@#%$%^$%%&^%
and i DETEST the people around me, be it strangers or friends
my face will be like a BLACK sheet of paper. Period
I cant change..been tryin all my life but well..
So if u can no longer stand me, PLS SCREAM at me
but be sure I WILL SCREAM back at a LOUDER voice, HIGHER pitch =x

Random thot TWO

I suddenly realised that Im startin to hate my family.. I wanna get out

Random thot THREE

Im goin to have menses SOON soon SOON..i hate RED days..groan

Random thot FOUR

I bought TWO packets of HL milk .. in the process of boosting *u noe what* =p
that reminds me to go get some papayas TOO!

Random thot FIVE

tml is our SEVEN months anniversary
great, its gonna break my records of r/s period
but also most dangerous month of a r/s
I always feel that if my r/s can sustain thru SIXTH, SEVENTH and EIGHT month, it will probably blossom..
The previous months together taught me the GOOD and BAD points of my partner and a test of attention span..

Random thot SIX

Tml is the FIRST day of GHOST festival..shivers

Random thot SEVEN

I seriously need to do somethin abt my hair..CUT and DYE
eh, should i cut myself? hmmmmm.. =P
hello, steve, my scissors??
and i realised i have this dye thing at home rottin in my cupboard..
great

No comments: