feed

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

another entry before i go TRY to do something abt my proj which is due this friday n very INCOMPLETE.. (-_-")

blog blog blog
thats the first thing on my mind when i switch on my pc
anyway
damn msn is so not co-operative man
jus when i need to use it badly to ask uncle chong if the "INDUSTRY" part, should i be writing
based on the future? or historical? or present?
damn damn damn
MSN says "Signing in to MSN messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
WHAT THE ...
I dun wan LATER
i wan NOW! THIS MINUTE! *roars*

you may then say, "hey, never heard of the invention of phones?"
me: "dude, obviously i heard of it. But my delicate fingers r plain lazy to punch in the numbers in my mobile, let only say, pick up the mobile =x "
you: "then u can still continue typing?"
me: *hides one corner and cry* and at the same tym thot of another excuse "My small mouth is lazy
you: *faints*

alrite
thats lame, yar
OH whatever
I better go read the Industry Report
then call uncle chong

But before doin that, the toilet seems to be calling my dear name "Angieeeee~~~ "

Yes, i need to SHIT..
urps, so un-glam

No comments: