feed

Monday, July 31, 2006

I tried to figure out AA
seriously i did
but im having a REALLY bad headache
heh
Sooooooo, i blog'ed and am goin to sleep or watch tv

Im a loser at trying to be hardworking
Doesnt it make u wonder why do we hav to study so hard n earn as much money as we can ?
When we all know it too well that money cant be brought with us when we die
and Education means nothing when u die
And most importantly, none of these material gains can bring us to heaven
Though we all noe this, but we still try to study hard (well, not everyone, but u noe, the others besides me)
so why r we studying?
why not proceed to doin things that will gain us entry to heaven?

There! I said it..thats the underlying reason why i dun study as hard as the others
or u can say that it the excuse i give myself n to others when im too tired/lazy to hit the books
Whatever it is, i REALLY dun not have the XIN QING to hit the books
I duno why
Why does it seem that theres something missing in my life?
Why do i always feel that theres so much idle time and im jus letting each day pass by slowly?
Why do i feel that when im not busy, I tend to waste my time n not make use of every second to study unlike in the past whereby i had to juggle 3-4 jobs and studies altogether?

Whatever it is, i figured that im simply BORED with ACCOUNTS which i thot was interesting..burpss
Everyday I meet the same ppl, same school, same food, same surroundings, Its all BORING THE HELL OUTTA ME! period~


-The above is what goes thru a girl's mind when she's havin MENSES"-
This is the so called rOllErcOastEr period

No comments: