feed

Monday, July 31, 2006

ITS monday REDS
I see RED
I saw RED
yes, i have MENSES
BOOhooo

i jus had erm..lunch? dinner? at Blk 85 market
saw this auntie eating ONE durian by herself..
and her husbacnd damn nice
still help her open up the durian
then while she enjoys herself in her durian world, her husband asked "nice anot?"
wah kao...
so damn sweet la..the husband never even eat lo!
They r simple minded hawker owner
I wan to be like them too
Though not well-off, but incredibly blissful and satisfied with life
ahh..that feelin of contentment which i cant attain

thats ma dessert for thot..though i would very much love to snatch the durian away from the auntie for MY own pleasure..haHA, it was all YELLOW, juicy and YUmmy!
*drools*

alrite, off to bath! my fav part of da day..Pamper pamPer myself..hmmmmmm..scrub scrub..
will b back to do AA ltr!
groan

No comments: