feed

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

im in the school lab
yes, im TRYING to do my SAPM proj
What was i thinking when i signed up for the TWO most DIFFICULT electives?
ok, i wasnt thinking straight
not tt i can be much of a help to the SAPM proj cuz im one
that dosen follow financial news
Neither do i read the papers everyday..mayb jus once in awhile
and note that i mention the word "TRYING"
=/
hello, anyone out there interested in HOT QUICK CASH?

FIRST job position available
if you can do STOCK analysis report WELL for a single stock in 2DAYS,
please drop me an email at angietan_ac@yahoo.com or simply tag ur email and contact no. in my tagboard..
I will pay u LOADS for the job
condition: Job must be completed

SECOND job position available
ANy accountant or anyone who can do up accounts?
i need to do up ADJUSTED TRIAL BALANCE, BALANCE DAY ADJUSTMENTS, CONSOLIDATED TRIAL BALANCE, BALANCE SHEET, ETC..
Anyway, this isnt that hard and needs to be complete in a week or so..
please drop me an email at angietan_ac@yahoo.com or simply tag ur email and contact no. in my tagboard..
I will pay u LOADS for the job
condition: Job must be completed

THIRD job position available
COMPUTATION OF TAX
this is damn easy
IF you are good at calculating tax and writing up the YEAR of ASSESSMENT, i wANT YOU!!!
The problem is only 2 pages long.
SO should be freaking easy if u know the ropes..
please drop me an email at angietan_ac@yahoo.com or simply tag ur email and contact no. in my tagboard..
I will pay u LOADS for the job condition: Job must be completed

I seriously hope someone will response to the above THREE job positions!! PLEASE please please..MEANTIME, any accountant you know of resigned? or free to do such stuffs? or any agency? Im in NEED!!!!!

No comments: