feed

Monday, July 10, 2006

HEARTfelt

I am probably the only person in my friends' clinche who updates her blog like twice a day
ok, maybe i should cancel the word "probably" .. I AM
liping was amazed at the no. of my entries
But i cant help but blog
its a natural thing to me..Its like a journal, however, a journal which i cant express most thots out
but definitely one that I can express all happiness ..OK, do u get what i mean?
Ah, forget it

Uncle Chong may, or most likely be chosen for OSIP at Hongkong JOCKEY CLUB
yes, WORLD's largest TURF club or horse betting, whatever they call it

I thought i will be happy that he is away to achieve that unique experience and a test of our r/s
but why do i feel a slight unhappiness in the inner self?

Im so used, so so used to waking up every mornin to give morning calls
so used to demandin this and tat from him
so used to hangin out where ever
so used to bickering
so used to end my day with a phone call
so used to dozing off when chatting
so used to hiting him
so used to showing him bad attitude
so used to lean againse
JUST too used to all these

What am i to do when he is overseaS?

I seriously dunooo..
I had had confidence of the r/s
If we can bypass this, NS wont be a problem
alrite the problem is ME
Being a gemini, i have short attention span, requires attention n care badly, seeks fun n excitements, loves
challenges..
I cant be doin doing at home when im free, Can i?
I will go out with ppl, all kind of genders
Suddenly, the confidence vanished
What if, all tt i do willl be deemed wrong in ur eyes, but right in mine?
What if, i go drinkin n chillin with frens?
I will be bored n i will want to go out
You cant be calling me everyday, the bills will kill u..

Moreover, you will b alone
Who noes what ind of ppl u will meet?
mayb u will come back, obsessed with horse betting?
You may changed
and so do i?

So what does the future holds?
Nobody noes

But i will be happy for u if u go
cuz its a once in a lifetime experience
And like i mention

Its a test

No comments: