feed

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Car Shopping!

Sorry for the lack of update!
Work's been tiring and I have something up my sleeves so ya, totally have no time man!

Anyway, went car shopping today with Bei. For some reasons, Bei is going to change his car and so, off we went casual car shopping just to check out prices. But in less than a few hours time, we found ourselves seated now and already buying a car! Faint!

That's the problem with us shopping. We GET THINGS DONE! Lol, mad fast la, just buy only. But given that we are tying the knot this year, our finances were already very tight and on top of that, an upgrade of car just makes it even tighter. Bei just have to work harder, I guess!

Sometimes, we wonder how we even survive with this kind of living. Geez, please let me pass my acca then I can get a better paying job! (ha!)
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: