feed

Friday, July 13, 2012

a few mins walk had me buying so much -.-"

If you are a guy,
you probably wouldn't want to continue reading.

GIRLS, SEE SEE my new chio undies! ^.^

Mad sweet colors!

The lilac and pink ones with roses are my favourite! :)
followed by the pink cherry and the common pink undies.

I can't resist the pink cherry though it is very childish.
The other boring pink one, I bought it because the material is good one, those air-y kind. lol.

The lilac rose at the back and hearts in front is mad CHIO!!!
So happy I bought it! 
Slightly in love with lilac these days!


 I wonder, the rose can tahan how many wash and wear?
By the way, it's those kind of pop-up 3D fabric rose.
So, if you are wearing skin-tight, you wouldn't want to wear this, of course!


Bought snacks home too!

Bei & I love Root Beer Float!
But at home, no ice cream, so no float :(
never mind, no additional fats!

No comments: