feed

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Breakfast - EAT GOOD!


To most people, the 1st meal of the day is important.
To others, it isn't and not having breakfast is fun.

For me, coffee is a must for a workday.
sometimes, I have 3 cups a day when working late is required.

I usually keep my weekends coffee-free (definitely not caffeine-free though, me love COKE!)
^ ^

So much about breakfast!
Bei & I woke up really early one morning,
and decided to have Long John Silver's breakfast.

They are giving out this coupon leaflet,
which is "kapped" in the Straits Times.

So excited to eat cheaply and we chiong to Long John
BUT
the store at Paya Lebar Singpost does not serve breakfast!!!
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

They only open in the noon.
WTF give me the coupon for then?
very very sad, so we decided on KFC's breakies because we just had Macs' breakies recently.

Sighs,
wrong wrong choice!

drinks are normal.
but my coffee seriously! aiyo, I think my house those 3 in 1 taste better!

This looks way way too different from the poster man!

a shot that may deceive u into thinking "eh not bad what!"

The eggs are ,_,
I eat liao, I wanna cry!

This is Bei's,
which doesn't look good to me.

He said that it can still be eaten though!

He teared open the wrapper and the wrap is already not wrapped properly,
so all the ingredient fell out. MEH



Very sad with the breakfast,
waste money one!

never gonna go eat KFC breakie again!!
>.<


No comments: