feed

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Voyage De La Vie at Resorts World Sentosa


It was my first time watching a theatre production.
I know, I'm such a "dinosaur".

Anyway, I gave my "virginity" to Voyage Da La Vie.
It was showing at Resorts World Sentosa and I heard it has been showing for quite awhile in Singapore.

Haidee & Kenny intro-ed us to alldeals.com where we bought the tickets at a lower price.
So, we all went and Baby Sah too!





Can't wait to get in and grab some hotdogs to watch the show!

Turns out that there's no hotdogs selling! So sad & hungry! :(




Wanna hold Bei's arm for the rest of my life!


Baby Sah who is the photographer for our pictures! :)

The theatre, we wasn't allowed to take pictures, so this is the last picture!

Apparently, beer is cheaper than soda here. lol



No comments: