feed

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Search for bridal hairstyles

I don't like those kind of big bun(s), small bun(s) hairstyles like this kind

She looks like a queen here, 
but insert an Asian face and you'll be looking at one fishball.

Unless that asian is mad pretty, 
small face, big eyes, sharp nose, perky lips!

I definitely cant sport this kind of hairstyle.
My face will look extra rounder! 0.0

I don't really like this hairstyle either.
I told the make up stylist that I don't like buns but she went ahead and gave me 2 buns.
I think she was trying to convince me that I wont look rounder,
but I am not convinced.

But honestly, she really make my hair look good,
but perhaps I am just too conscious about my round face.



Cant really see from the picture, but I have 2 buns, 1 left, 1 right.
meh ._.

Why all the bridal magazines so thick one?

Pretty pretty, sucks all your money!


True love has a colour and a name,
and a hefty price!


good legs day, lol.
I am obsessed with legs. geez



This looks like mega-huge staples on the head,
what were they thinking??!!


Hairspray,
sprinkle sequins,
more hairsprays, 
all ready to walk the red carpet.


Love these 2 paragraphs!
It motivates me to knock off on-time,
forget about work (since work can never be finished!).







No comments: