feed

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What is important to you?

Read this tweet and ohmyso meaningful!

"The best gift you can give someone is the gift of your time and attention"

*teared*

I have been so held up with work everyday that I haven't had time during the weekdays to accompany my loved ones!
My boyfriend, my family, my friends...

Sighs, work can go all the way pass midnight till 3-4 am. It suddenly dawned on me, didn't I resign from my previous job so that I could have my evenings accompany Bei and family and catching up with people that I care? So ironic! I ended up with a job that sucks away even more of my personal life! And why am I working so hard for, just for a standard pay?

Maybe, it's time to move on again. Been wanting to do my own stuffs, be my own pay master, but what else can I do other than accounting?

._.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: