feed

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TAIWAN - DAY 2

ACTUAL DAY OF BRIDAL SHOOT :)

I didn't take much pictures using my camera, because I had to wake up freaking early, 7am and moreover, I am going to be taken loads of pictures!

Details (if u are interested!):

Bridal Studio: Romantic Life
Person who sold us the package: Wu Jie
Make Up Stylist: Xiao Lian Jie
Photographer: Kuan Ge
Assistant: Wei Ge

Route:
1. Datun Flower Farm (We wanted to choose Yun-jing Lake because of the piano shoot & nice blue background but it was very inaccessible to the other places we want, so they recommended Datun Flower Farm which has piano too!)
2. Green Bay (Requires NTD1200 for an operating staff)
3. Yeliou (Rocks, Mountains, like FIR desert concept)

I had the make up stylist followed me for the shoot, which I have to top up a little, about SGD 220. If you want details, you can email me at lovjinjin@gmail.com. But if you are already going to sign up with Romantic Life, then you will get to know what are the add on(s). Most add on(s) are optional. :)
They won't force it on you.

Ok, enough words!



That Bei's doing his make up:





























He was very shocked when the make up stylist tried to apply lipstick on him. Haha! It was so comical!
By the way, they will apply exaggerating make up like really outstanding blusher, lipstick so that it will look good in the photos. So outstanding, I think from miles away, you can see my cheeks first before you see me!
._.






He rubbed it off secretly, afterwards.













That's me! I don't look like me anymore, with 2 layers of fake lashes. I don't really like having anything on my eyes, but for the sake of CHIO pictures!!!

I was so sleepy, I dozed off while doing the make-up and the make up stylist said my eye balls rolled upwards white and looked so scary. Haha! I'm really very very sleepy! -_-"""




Why is my nose so round/button-like?



























Outfit/Style # 1:




It doesn't look like me! AHHHHHH, too much make up!!!
But will look nice in photos!!! My eyes were so heavy, I can hardly open them.







































Outfit/Style # 2:





Some princess-like accessories:






































Outfit/Style # 3:












































Outfit/Style # 4: The cool style







































After the shoot, we were soooooo HUNGRY AND TIRED!!
KFC!!! KFC!!!! KFC!!!
We must have KFC in every country we go! awww, I miss Paris' KFC, mad delicious!




 We bought like 8-12 pieces of chicken! In the end, we couldn't finish it. Sighs! Not so nice also!





























Their mashed potato is somewhat like Popeye's.





























I don't like this bread bun, which is the same as Popeye's.





































No comments: