feed

Friday, May 25, 2012

TAIWAN - DAY 4

As promised, I'm back! >.<
Just that I'm really late in getting this done, hehe, sorry! I was glued to the TV, and busy arranging my watches into a NEW watch box (that can contain multiple watches) which was given by Bei's Mummy for my birthday!

I am really so lucky and blessed :)

I have quite a number of watches and have been comtemplating for the longest time whether to get that kind of huge box to store all my watches, but I decided no! That's because I am too thirfy to spend like 80 bucks on a box with some cushions! Hello, so not value-added! That 80 bucks can be spend better elsewhere, like getting clothes which u can wear OUT and everyone can see, right?

OK, I'm getting on and on with all these random things! But I cant wait to show u my watch box with my watches! HOHOHOHHOOO!! But will have to wait till I'm done with Taiwan's stuffs! So many things to show u! LOL!

But if you like, u can catch me on Instagram! I am very ACTIVE using Instagram! I'm so addicted to it, I have no idea why! By the way, Facebook bought Instagram Photo App for US$1 billion. Mad COOL! Design some photo app and it gets famous and then VOLA!

My Instagram ID is lovjinjin
Follow me there! :)

Taiwan DAY 4, We went to Ximending.

Bei was telling me to dress up because through out the whole trip, I have been in summer wear (shorts). So, of course I asked why! He said cos' Ximending is like the Orchard of Singapore....dot dot dot! I also wear shorts to Orchard in Singapore!!!!!

In the end, I never throw his face or Singapore's face, so I wore a dress instead and my flurry oh flurry jacket (from Korea).



This is Ximending.

Prices there are slightly more expensive as compared to other places in Taiwan. The prices is like Singapore's prices, like $20-30 for a top. I bought only 1 top, 2 dresses and 2 CUTEST thing I could ever get my hands on (READ ON!! picture below!)



I'm wondering now, why I took a picture of this Caps Store but didn't take a proper look back then. Now, I'm ga-ga over the plush caps hanging on the ride side of the store. I want to touch them!



Saw a queue at this chicken chop store so Bei wanted to eat. The chicken is so-so only. The best chicken I have eaten in Taiwan is amazingly from MOS BURGER!!! They don't have it in Singapore. It's one of those side orders, a small piece of chicken. The chicken is so juicy below words! It is slightly more expensive that the normal ones you can get from road-side stalls as in the price is almost the same, but the one from MOS BURGER is HALF the size. We ate MOS BURGER twice in Taiwan, and now, we are regretting for not eating it more often!





























Mee-Suan Store with crazy amount of people queuing to buy!





























See, there are people who is willing to queue to buy and STAND to eat





























Not very nice eh, quite bland. I think the Mee Suan from Geylang in Singapore is better!




Bubble Tea again, tried this store cos I like the colours and their handwritten stand at the side.




Ximending, going to rain!


Didn't take much photos because it was raining and we were searching high and low for couple tees.
I was so confident I could get couple tees in Taiwan because all the couple tees sold online are from Taiwan! But I couldn't find any! Do u know of any couple tee store in Singapore or online shops? Please share with me!




























Cute Strawberry Choc Donut with filling from Mister Donut, so yummy!
So cute, eat also happy!




























Bei likes chocolate so I bought him one full of chocolate which I have no pictures of, because he immediately eat it (glutton). He took a few bites and asked me if it is okay to throw away, cos' it wasn't nice! faints!
Should have bought him the cute brown chocolate bear donut like mine!



Bought a curry bun. They calls it BUN, but it is hard as stone!!!!!!
Bei took one mouth and wanted to throw away again!!! faints!!!!
So, I took it and eat it, the stone, yes, I ate the whole stone!






Didn't take much photos because it was raining and we ended up catching a movie!
Bei's been wanting to watch Battleship and he kept saying "Don't know if it is still showing in Singapore by the time we get back". 
It is slightly more expensive watching movies in Taiwan, but they have washrooms in the Theatre itself, so you don't have to exist the Theatre and walked out to the washrooms. 




The man that carries all my shopping bags, leads the way and will continue to do so for the rest of my life
:)


This is my BEST purchase from Taiwan!
THE IRRESISITABLY CUTE RILAKKUMA!
I bought this from an auntie that sells loads of cute stuffs using a trolley. They have really cute things! I bought 2, wanted to buy more but that Bei keep on asking me to HURRY UP LAR, FASTER LEH.
-.-"



To store my camera and some money to hang on my neck, so good for travelling!
No need to dig for wallet or camera in my bag like CRAZY!

かわいいですよね?


No comments: