feed

Monday, June 02, 2008

TOWN-ing

Super out-of-date post!

Town with bestie
(with fu studying at home!)

HAHAHA!
post-exams happiness!



Met up with DFS clinche,
at none other than DFS.
(and burnt a hole in my pocket!)

Finally, caught sight of Evan's baby Bolten!

I wanna have a baby too~

This is Khee Seng!
He is single and available!
VERY NICE GUY (to bully)
LOL


Hopped over to Far east to continue burning holes in my already burnt pocket.
I was so QIAO (vain) and wore out my killer heels,
legs ache like mad.

Another excuse to buy footware, right?

Yipppeee!
So, i bought 2 pairs!
HAHA!

and Lionel joined us to carry ourmy shopping bags!
LOL


Nah, he joined us for dinner!
but yes, he did offered to help to carry those bags.

Thanks man!

Without you, how can I carry on shopping and adding more shopping bags!

Bestie's a sweetheart too!
For always offering to carry my "handbag" as I tried on an amazing amount of clothes/shoes.

Not only that,
I have a BAD habit of "rushing" into a shop WITHOUT informing.

Yes,
one minute, im beside u yakking away,
the next min, im missing (probably in some shops admiring the fine mechandise!)
while you are left in a shock and frantically look for me.

Anyway, dinner at some KOREAN restaurant at Far East Basement,
which was supposed to taste as nice as it looks.


but NO!
im kinda into Korean food now,
and theirs is *shake heads*

While we seated in a "private room",
excitedly looking at the menu...






Pictures lie, dont they?




Even the descriptions lied





Appetizer:

Too average



Sour plum drink

Erm, if you like herbs, maybe.



but the $2 Sour Plum drink at Blk 85 market is WAY better than this!

Milk Tea
This is probably one of the best drink you can find yourself drinking without winching.

my HOT AND SPICY noodles!

a BIG disappointment

I have a love for spicy food, and this is nowhere near spicy!

GOODNESS

YES, its very RED but taste like maggi chicken soup!

:(


Though dinner wasnt satisfying,

but the company is what matters right?

:)

and furthermore, its a bday treat from bestie!

HOHO!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!





Burnt my pocket because of these:


Finally gotten myself two bags to bring to school!
I love roomy bags!

and
Wedges!
Scandals!

ahhhhhhhh,
GSS



No comments: