feed

Friday, June 27, 2008

i DISLIKE

receiving calls from strangers who got my no. thru MY FRIENDS,
asking me to BUY THEIR STUFFS, or INVEST IN SOME SHIT, or INSURANCE!!!!
or some WHO WANTS TO ANALYSE my FINANCES!!!

thank you,
but NO THANKS!

i have my own insurance agent(s) whom are either friends that i trust or blood relatives.
and seriously, if i buy anymore insurance policies, someone is gonna marry me and kill me.

and BESIDES,
(i must stress about this point!)
I AM A VERY POOR UNI STUDENT!
NO MONEY ONE!!!

NO MONEY OK!!!

So,
when i politely rejected and injected some humour,
TAKE IT AND LEAVE IT.

and stop quoting
"OH, your fren XXX recommended you to me and XXX believes this is useful for you...
XXX did not mention that he gave me your no.?"

and please please dont force me into an appointment,
which we both know that i would fail to turn up.

Dont waste your time on me,
instead of other potential prey.

its really not your fault, actually.
its your job, i know.

ITS ALL MY STUPID FRIEND's FAULT,
to give my no. to you,
and plant that seed of hope in you.

So,
to ALL my STUPID FRIENDS out there,
it's ok to give my no. BUT PLEASE FREAKING ASK MY PERMISSION!!!!

but well, if it's some glam invitation to some glam parties/places,
GO AHEAD!
GIVE MY NUMBER TO THEM!


and you, this particular not-close-at-all friend,
im seriously pissed about it.


No comments: