feed

Monday, June 02, 2008

the problem with my NAME

there were times I disliked my name.

It starts with "A"

So, when u scroll down your contacts list or whatsoever,
you see me.

AND I HAVE BEEN ALL THRU MY LIFE,
receiving calls and msgs that aint meant for me!

SIGHsss

yesterday,
i received this msg from this guy whom i "worked" with, during Rockamania days
(adeline should be wondering already, if she's reading this)

"hey! Still remember me?"

my sixth sense tells me he got the wrong person.

"Rockamania!"

"huh, what rockamania?"

AH DIAO, so obvious right, he got the wrong person!

"I got to know you through Rockamania, ..."

"Haha..Wanted to smoke you but failed...I wonder if that's a good or bad sign"

Still playing along, I continued to msg
(and half wondering if he's gonna admit he got the wrong girl)
"Smoke your head! Whats up? Haven't seen ya for so so long..."

"Haha...If you want to see me, can always go friendster or facebook..."

AH DIAO!!!!
FAINTSsss!!!

"huh, i dont think i have you on my friendster la"

"Dont think so...Haha...Go search la! Waiting for me to add you?"

*vomit blood* plus a lot of fainting

-_____-"

No comments: