feed

Monday, June 23, 2008

SPA-ing

im REAL BORED.
so, here i am.

Blogging!


the SPA-ing with la la

mad rush from Far East to Taka.

Cam-whore!


ANTICIPATING!

i want to soak in the TUB!!!

im so done with crimson red,
its demure pink for my nails now...

On the way to the couple room

HAHA.

that's right.

me and lala, one couple!



So wanna get in the TUB!

with my date, la la.

=p




we cam-whore when we were supposed to strip

think the staffs there were pretty impatient,

waited for us for so long.



In the end, did massage!

DUN LIKE IT!

FREAKING PAINFUL.

and the consultant said it good that it's painful cos you will be aching all over the next few days.

BUT HELLO, not a single ache at all.

i have had done better ones, duhs.

REVIEW:

lala: "damn painful la, but ok lo"

me: "SUPER PAINFUL can!!! and damn oily eh, later my bra and top all oily oily one!!!"



my expression tells it all~


No comments: