feed

Sunday, June 29, 2008

the agony of being a tutor

As you all may know,
i teach.

Being a tutor,
i forgo the dream of being an OL (Office Lady)

HAHA

yes, i wanna be OL.

imagine all the pretty clothes you can wear to work,
and not to mention, the crazy amount of heels i have at home!

i can definitely put my heels to good use.
AND EVEN START SHOPPING FOR FORMAL WEAR!

plunging necklines,
sexy tight skirts,
killer heels.

i gave all that up to teach
kids.

primary school kids that make my blood pressure rise,
talk to me about the latest cartoon characters,
dig their nose in front of me,
fart openly,
pee without washing their hands,
and the list goes on.

supposed to have two tuitions this morning,
but all got re-scheduled.

sighs

then again, i enjoyed teaching some secondary school students.

its approaching JULY,
but my school vacation only ends in SEPTEMBER.

BORING SHITE!

No comments: