feed

Sunday, June 15, 2008

promised a review on the feedback form, so here it is :)



TERRA CAFE




Vivocity


1 Harbourfront Walk


#02-43


Tel: 62708232



I wouldnt say very GOOD QUALITY,

but the price is really cheappp!



So, u get what you pay for, right?



But the SERVICE definitely WOW me!

esp. the staff by the name "Yugal"



a smile as bright as the sunshine~



makes us wanna step into the restaurant!


Rushed home from tuition

to meet Dolly la la,

for our very last partying.



LOL



Dolly had watermelon-something.

Pretty refreshing!



Maybe they should squeeze some lime in it~


Strawberry Kiwi for me!



I'm such a strawberry person.



Not quite WOW-ing for me,

cos its very obvious that it's the Strawberry ice cream which u can get from the supermarkets.



But then again,

maybe cos i tasted better ones.



So, cannot compare right?


OH my, dolly.



You looked like a DOLL in this pic eh!!!



She had Dory Fish with linguine set,

which consists of soup, main and a scoop of ice cream.



I had Tom Yam seafood.



im a spicy person!



HAHA!



Love those clear Tom Yum man!

so authentic Thai~



The prawn is REALLY super duper fresh!



did i mention that the fish is fresh too?



ha, very fresh seafood!



I think everyone will love this,

though i wish it was MORE MORE spicy!



i wan those drink le, will tear up and sniff one!


We were complimented with the Terra Cafe's member cards!




WOOOHOOO,

10% !!!



WAH, even cheaper!



HAPPINESS!




So,

now u know where to dine before partying at St. James!



:)

No comments: