feed

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yesterday was the first day at work
It was fine
and really tiring
Theres so much to learn n im kinda falling in love with the ppl there
they are super patient n kind to me
thank God
But ONE day that really bother me is that ACCOUNTING is so boring!
screams
Its a routine!
For goodness sake, ROUTINE
ok, let me die this instant!
I want to b an accountant, NO MORE!
urgh
start work at 8am, then sit at the desk til 1pm
1pm - 1:45pm is LUNCH!
oh yea, how come lunch only 45mins, not ONE hour ah?
pouts
My lunch is damn expensive cos' i stil haven reccee around to search for kopitiam
So meantime, will be lunch-ing at restaurants! yay! but heart-ache..$ fly away
Im really fortunate that the girl from TP who is also intern-ing at Cathy Organisation Holdings is a uber NICE girl
she is really kind n sweet!
Oh my..


Im on OFF today
yay
ok, next
I passed failed my TP yet again
If ya the kind who is bias against women drivers and all
u think that women r lousy drivers..u noe what?
I may agree with u now, serious

This afternoon was a total emotional roller coaster

What would u do when u r all but disappointed with urself?
and u wondered why, why r u learning so hard to get the damn license, when u cant even bring it to heaven?
and that u feel so lonely, like no one else can understand how u really feel
and there wasnt a shoulder for u to lean on
and all u can hear are laughters of others
and u start asking, why isnt there any laughter of ur own? why aint u even smiling? why?

I felt like the only soul on earth
There was not a single person I can turn to
My bestie is probably busy with her bf or fyp
polymates are all haiving their SIP
My bf is at home, getting ready to go work
my others frens r studying

I felt so upset that i dun wanna go home to face the four walls
I went shoppin at parkway alone
hopin to buy some semi formal wears
I walked ard and i felt so lonely that i almost die
in the end, it was a total disaster
I tried on a dozen of clothes and none fitted
In the end, i bought only a top which i think is ugly
urgh
Then, i thought of some of my other frens who r always FREE
ahaha, met up n that definitely perk me up
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Why cant all men be like them?
knowing all the right things to do n right words to say at the right time..

I guess I have changed, really, in a big way
I used to be really independent, until now
I felt so weird without my bf by my side
Its like I hav lost a part of me
and that really irritates the hell outta me
I felt incomplete
Oh gawd, i hate such emo

This 3 months will definitely get me into being independent

No comments: