feed

Monday, September 11, 2006

i jus want everythin to go ma way
Simply in a way that flavours me

I tried to blog jus nw
Then i proof-read it

And i realised "thats alot of COMPLAINTS"

So i deleted it n im here bloggin abt this bullshit
I would very much prefer to post my previous entry
But why damper you reader with my blue-black mood

I caught "Devil wears Prada" this afternoon with uncle at TM after my driving lesson
AHHHH, if u hav a vagina, u should watch it
urps, thats a crude way of saying if you are female
Im not in the mood to be civilised o.O

Tell me why I shouldnt go slurge on a PRADA bag
I am totally head over heels about this particular piece
Its driving me mad
Gawd
I need someone to beat the daylights outta me, NOW

I hope my SIP wont sucks the way i think it will be

No comments: