feed

Saturday, September 02, 2006

im so DAMN thirsty
im not sure how about to describe it, seriously

There is NOT a single drop of water
or rather, the water left = HOT water in the "flask" plus my FAV bottle of strawberry red tea that im nt goin to drink except to share with huimay

I cant think straight without water
Oh boy

exmas over
but yet i stil feel the burden weighin on me
i cant stand upright
yea, TP test is up in one week's time
and yea, SIP is on its way too

And my following week seems to be all PACKED
tuition and DRIVING is revolving about in ma world

but well, some stuffs to look forward to! yippeeee

Monday
- Evening : Class BBQ (wow, bonding eh!) at amber's few house
- Night : Majong with Rach, grace, sam, steven, and eh, gena..u ON mah?

Slacker jerm is OFF to KL to enjoy! u win lo! u enjoy only, never join us! BOOHOO
remember to savour the DONUTS, yep!

Wed
- Well, what does WED implies? ha, go figure


Sometimes I feel that Im lackin somethin in life
and that makes my life feel incomplete
yet i couldnt point out what is actually is

No comments: