feed

Monday, September 25, 2006

Today marks my 9th month ani
I cant believe it
NINE freaking months!
im SOO proud of myself
Yes, this is by far my LONGESTttttttt r/s

Not that I hav anythin happening on this supposed to be great day
Sorry, I hav no happenings to blog about

I can totally understand if you start clicking on my friends' Links
cos im probably the MOST boring person in your network
=(

I cant believe this myself either
Im gettin so boring
What a bore..

When you get into a r/s, the beginning is always or maybe, usually sweet..

As you and your partner advanced into deeper understanding n blah blah blah, it developed into something "you should understand me, i should understand you" stage..
This may sound really "understanding" and almost perfect

But the truth is this is where the nightmare starts..

You start to take each other for granted
Like "You hav to do this with me, You hav to go there with me"
"You cannot talk to him/her" "You cannot this, you cannot that"

The love you shared suddenly involves "Terms and conditions" or shall i put it in a NOT so nice way "RULES and REGULATIONS"

And slowly, for whatever you do, Its no longer for yourself..You hav to think abt your partner's feelings..Should you failed, an arguement will arise..

In the beginning, the guy will NEVER fail to celebrate the ONE month ani

Sometimes, the guy may take the effort to celebrate the 2nd month ani

Rarely, the guy will even bother abt the 3rd month ani

So, when u r like me, 9th month, it is just another day, thats all

So why do guys tried so hard to make an impression on us, when in the end, they themselves dun seemed to make any effort?

If you r still reading..Sorry, I hav no answers to that

Not even the book "Women r from Venus, Men r from Mars" doesen have the answer..

The r/s starts to become a routine

A routine, faithfully followed by the TWO

For simple-minded ppl, they r very HAppy following the routine

But for ppl like us, Whats' your TAKE?

Oh yea, Im being all emo

Thanks to my mom
for the delicious (or so she claimed) dinner she whipped up

"This PORK is marinated with wine. The gravy is wine HOR..This is hao liao (good food).."

HELLO mom, i HATE pork!
groan
YUCKS
the greatest mistake is I attempted to eat a piece of it
OMG
I thot i will become DRUNK la
like some HARD liqour can
my throat partically burns

And she still can talk to me while chewing "Hao chi hor?"

Faints

My elder sis LOVE this dish
mom practically cooked all the dishes that Jie like
and i HATE it!!!
I hav totally diff taste buds as jie

She is SO bias
Haiya, that's cos Jie is not always home for dinner

Im lk STILL damn hungry
the dinner is a total disaster

All i want after a long day at work is a SATISFYING dinner!!

Wailsss....

No comments: