feed

Saturday, September 16, 2006

im up at seven in the morning today
My body clock seems to have set it at seven
ever since i start my internship

Im sorry, i cant upload the pics taken at gracie birthday dinner ytd
cos apparently, my elder sis wanna loan it
and she's out already
I will blog a detailed entry on Gracie birthday once i hav ma hands on my camera
An entry dedicated to gracie!

There has been something on my mind
Should i jus throw the idea of driving licence outta window?
i wont hav a car to drive even after i passed
So whats the use?
Why am i feeling so hard up abt that piece of card?
my frens offered to drive me all around n I jus needed to give them a buzz
And when i feel lk driving, I can use their car, but of cos that wont b that often based on the fact that I dun hav that licence yet
"So why bother makin urself so upset over driving?" my frens said
Oh yar, i thought to myself
I hav no idea either
i will seriously consider the idea you guys suggested

No comments: