feed

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Random thots

Grace is probably parkin at our blog once awhile to check if i hav uploaded
the pics of ytd class' bbq..
WARNING: alot of her self obsessed pics, mind u
The bbq was organised by none other than Amber
Thanks, Amber
I heart the chicken wings that was marinated with SEASONS ice lemon tes
Oh heck! i love SEASONS ice lemon tea, not any other shit brands but SEASONS!
yeah!
thats a very innovative way to marinating chicken! from amber's mom
WOW~

I heard from uncle about steve irwin
My first thought was "Oh dear, gena gonna be so upset!"
well, its pretty much proven that im RIGHT if you hav read gena's blog..

Tml, we r supposed to hav a pyjamas PARTY over gracie place!
but er, we hav yet to talk about the details, like whose going, what time to meet, etc..
We r a bunch of LOUSY lazy planners
Steven is always the one planning things, but u noe being a P.J party, its only allowed for girls
So thus, steven wont b planning right?!
So, u can see..everyone is too lazy to plan
oh yea, steve is irreplacable
erps..lets all hope it will fall into places o.O

we were supposed to meet for majong ytd at sam's place
which was later on cancelled
So we said to meet for drinks after the bbq at east coast, my FAV
but well, in the end, the rain made us cancelled me
OR rather both grace n I were too tired..yar, too tired stuffing ourself with food
Grace stuffing herself with OTAH
and me stuffing myself with SAUSAGEs..
ha, sorry steve n gena, had to made u guys wait for us for 30mins aimlessly
SORRY

Steve n I was sms-ing each other on plans to meet up for ice-cream sessions
since majong session is not feasible when only rach noes how to play..
So who is up for it? on THURSDAY



thats it, i have sum up my day
how boring can it get
if ya still reading, u deserve a pat
cause' im yawning all the way while i typed
Oh whatever

driving lessons tml again at EIGHT morning!~

No comments: