feed

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Im meeting Steven every morning, before I stumble off to work
Alrite, to use the word "meet" is perhaps not that appropriate
Basically, we will always bump into each other on our way to slog (work=slog)
Steve's botak, by the way, if you have been following my entries,
but hell no, his tiny growing hairs stil as soft as ever
I was expecting it to feel like a cactus LAR when i touched it =P

Its always nice to see familiar faces..

I met grace yesterday after work to you will noe it if u read her blog
I shall not touch on that anymore
Anyway, sorry girlie, made ya waited for so long!

My colleagues bought me to The Cathy at cineleisure ytd during break
My break lasted for TWO whole hours!
On top of that, my lunch at the cafe was FREE OF CHARGE
For a girl who is earning peanuts, Im truly very pleased o.0
I had FISH & CHIPS and apple tea for lunch + Chicken Wings!
Yummy! its was delicious!
I didnt even noe that Cathy has a cafe by itself LAR!
For Gamers, like LEANNE!!! you can go play game at eh, i think Level 9
Check it out! I find it damn worthwhile la!
If u join the member, still get FREE 2 movie tickets, goodie bags, discounts, etc etc..the FREEBIE list is damn longggggg
If ya interested, can check out the details at the counter

Basically, Im just there to makan free n tour around the place
I even went to the office behind the ticketing booth
Wah lao, the place DAMN small
But I realised that the welfare for the staffs is not that bad

While cabbing back to work, I passed the 7-eleven which i NEVER fail to go if I go clubbing at mohd sultan!
Wah lao! Its stil there, after so many years
The "long gang" (drain) outside the 7-eleven is the USUAL spot where I emptied all the alcohol that I hav drank.. =I can still rmbr that after vomiting, I will stil sit n chill beside my vomit..
Muahhahahaaa, damn silly
I always buy the same thing at that 7-eleven - mineral water..

After chilling, we will go back to the club to drink somemor, dance as long as our legs can support us, drink until someone starts vomiting..

Just seeing that 7-eleven brings back fond memories, the younger days
There's no more Bars/Clubs/Pubs anymore, except DoubleO still surviving
My workplace is actually above DoubleO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went shopping today after work, alone
Shopping alone is not that bad as it sounds
I seemed to be going back to older days
Thats not a bad things, after all

I was all set to buy some new skirts and DRESSES, for WORK!!!
but in the end, I got myself a pair of SHORts!
groan

hey, sam! remember the pair of white polka dots shorts that u wore to sch and I went ga-ga over it? Ha, I bought the BLACK one! Grins

ONE MORE DAY to weekends! YIPPEE

No comments: