feed

Monday, June 26, 2006

What do u do when u failed ur TP n u badly wanna take it agn, like hello, next month or any sooner?
but ur instructor did not contact you AT ALL (ok, pro. he gave up on me...)
so i msged n asked " Hi, when's my next TP date?" (cuz he said previously on the exact day tt i failed tt he will go book it or smth)
then the reply was "Sept" (some date, i forgot, but that coincides with the 2nd day of my SIP..gawd)
and naturally, i replied "can earlier? i have school attachment.." (thinkin to myself, hello, i took TP on 23May then wait until sEPT, u got to b joking!..My fren failed on the same day as me book and gonna a aug day lo!)
and today is the 26thJUNE!! i haven drive for like more than ONE FUCKING month..this is not funny!!!!
Dammit..and the worse part is my PDL is expiring in aug! and hello! i have renewed my PDL for like FOUR freaking time cuz im freaking lazy..I can see my money flying away nw...
and his reply was " I will try" and he never get back to me agn...

So, i msged him after 1 week, "So how? can earlier?" (in actual fact, i wanted to scream oie u help me book liao bor!)
and his reply was uber SWEET ..."i will try..very hard"

faints...What kinda reply is that? what is so hard? JUst faster go help me book lar, since u seize my PDL..
Kaoz..U so slow, of course no more slots for me!
Dammit..

i think i should jus go n learn how to ride a bike la
So cheap n hassle free
groan

I gonna try my luck tml
Lets hope i get a diff ans this time round..
Im freakin sick of waiting la
I wanna DRIVE...gawd..

No comments: