feed

Saturday, June 24, 2006

im going out, finally, I hope
that is if Uncle Chong can think of an interesting place to go
If not, im jus goin to stay at home n rot yet again..gawd..now that sounds exciting (urps..)
it ok, you noe
I dun mind stayin at home
cuz im infected with the pimpleS bug
so stayin at home prevents me feeling ashamed but gets me grumpy
so..why am i so grumpy this week!
you wanna noe why! cuz i need to go toilet like once every hour!
yes, BINGO..im having menses and its irritating the hell out of me..
god save me
but i rather have non stop menses then to have pimpleS
ok, that was loads of crap
I wanna cut n dye my hair
It so weed-like
and i can see the BLACK roots of my hair..damn obvious can
I wanna do a manicure to make my nails pretty
I wanna do some shoppin without feeling the pinch
I wanna watch Bride 18 but i dun hav the VCDs
I wanna watch the Green Forest, My Home, but i dun hav the VCDs
roars
I wanna hear jokes but liping is not here
I wanna scold someone but uncle chong is not here
I wanna bitch with someone but rach, gena, steve is not here
I wanna eat cereal prawns but mysia is not here
I wanna go for a swim n sun tan but Menses is here
I wanna play games like everyone do but it dosen interest me
BOO

alrite, thats an EMO- entry..urpss

No comments: