feed

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

07.06.06 is emo date for me

suddenly everything seems so-So bleak
pardon me for my emo-ness today
but this seemed the best avenue to FLARE, ROAR, WHINE all the misforgivings that i have suffered! ok, or rather, not misgivings, but bad experiences..

With the mid sem tests going on n the tp nearing, time flies too fast. I got lost..

I was late for driving today..Today, i was supposed to go in circuit at 7am..I hate being late for matters like this..and above that, i wasted my freaking money cuz despite me reaching at 7.45am with no make up, clad in wrinkled ugly clothes [fashion disaster], NOT BATHED!!!, no watch, no perfume, i stil got charged from 7am onwards..and i was late TOO last lesson..damn, i jus wanna get over n done with the driving license.

For the whole of last week...

I HAD ENOUGH of the nonsense i get from certain PEOPLE..ahem
its GOT(note: past tense) on my nerves..
if u r clever enough to realise that u r the dislike one im talking above, then hello, pls go away/shut up/go jump off some building
*stomps feet*
you simply turn me off with ur BAD qualities..Given good looks but with a selfish heart, you ended up lookin like a spinster..

*calm myself down, breathe in, breathe out..*
i think its the menses coming's fault ..
groan
please dun let me hav menses when i go thai next week!

DUN ASK ME ABOUT MY ENTRY! *roars*

liping
liping
liping
i miss you!!!!

No comments: