feed

Monday, June 26, 2006

Have u ever felt a sharp change in mood?
I just did
I was pretty happy in school and out
but im moody now
cuz my mum is hogging the bathroom
im dirty
and my sister wanna bath too..
Not that we only hav one toilet at home
but we simply dun lk bathing in the other toilet
I wish i live in a huge house with 4 toilets (For 1. Mum 2. Big sis 3. Small sis 4.ME)
im smelly or rather i feel smelly
i wanna bath! urg
dammit

Im feeling somewhat upset cuz the comfort driving centre refused to load
It simply hang there
yet i can stil happily surf all other sites like blogger n yahoo for example
so whats wrong with cdc webby?
Or is it me?
Is it all fated n in accordance to god that i cant take any earlier dates but will hav to resigned to fate and take the 14th Sept date?
But i dun wan to take it so many months later!
I dun want!
and i tried to do something abt it
but my driving instructor is of NO HELP AT ALL
the web refuses to load
ok, tell me, whats looking good in life at this point of time?
gawd
to add on, i hav a pimple-ly face
alrite, whats with the whines?
i know my menses gonna be over soon, most probably tml?
but hey, mood swings?
or is it really things not goin MY WAY!
why must i fail my TP?
why is my instructor so useless n unhelpful at all?
I wan my hands on the license NOW

I got a C for Advanced Accounting, which was supposedly my fav subject
sobx
ok, Whats wrong
Damn
I need to find myself
urg..

Have u ever search for something all ur life?
and when u got it
you realised that that wasnt impt..

Thers more to life
i should not get upset over earthly matters
BUT I CANT HELP ME
urgh
i figured that i need a more exciting n busy life
When im busy with work, im more intelligent
alrite, enuff of crap

No comments: