feed

Friday, June 30, 2006

aHhhh...Been some time

I haven blog for erm..ONE day?
ha, not sure, too lazy to count

Anyway, been busy rushin home to watch the Channel U 7pm show "Green Forest My Home"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i LOVE this show to bits, sobbed at every episode..THUMBS up..
Their unselfish love is so incredible, and unbelievable..AHHHHHH
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Owen (Ou Wen) portrayed by Ruan Jing Tian
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one hell of a hot guy
I a sucker for guys with great (cheeky, too!) smile, and oh my, PRETTY eyes
I practically drool every episode and cry for him..He love the lead actress very much and
was jus happy to see the girl happy with her prince
Ah..SWEET...definitely...

U ought to watch this show la, i swear..
no regrets, im hooked already..

alrite, will b goin to mysia tml! with my kakis Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And OF mE! n maybe uncle chong..

No comments: