feed

Monday, June 26, 2006

how can one person blog umpteen times in a day?
hello, that refers to me

Blog give me the avenue to flare, whine, confide in..i realised
Hello, wheres my best friend? groan
She ran away with her bf cum mr turtle le
urgh
*Angie calls out "LIpingggggggg~~~~~~~"

Hello, wheres my bf?
He's out with his cousin n probably busy with balls

Hello, wheres my kakis?
Oh, they r busy with their life

hello, wheres my buddies?
ok, they r still there for me despite me pang-seng them so many times

I suddenly feel that everyone's busy
and nobody is stoppin by to jus listen to me for a while
but THATS ok! =)
I have MANY imaginary friends

One of them..Her surname is Hello, Name is Kitty - Hello Kitty
The other..His name is The, Name is WALL - The Wall
im a lousy blogger
i write the lamest of the lamest
so why r u stil reading this?
*pulls hair*

" why am i upset " LIST

1. I need to be understood
2. I want my freakin license
3. I want my mum to stop nagging or even open her mouth..i need some peace, pls!
4. My Pimples
5. I want As
6. I want to do things the way i want
7. I dun wanna do what others says
8. And many other things..bleh -_-"

No comments: