feed

Monday, June 26, 2006

I have done my APEL Values Reflection =)
but...
its kinda crappy n i think my english sucks big time..hello, what happen to the "A" ? =(
Dammit..
but well, heck..I wont b needing it for future use..
Or mayb, i will keep it and read it agn when im old n haggard
That will sure give me SWEEt memories..=)

alrite, HAPPY SIXth MONTH, uncle chong
you made a lousy date, but a gd company..
you are a boring man, but a sensitive guy too
you are so lazy, but its ok cuz i like pigs
you are irritating but its ok cuz i like freaks
MOST importantly, u dun mind the current pimple-ly face of mine
soooo YA not TOO bad after all,
ALRITE! will keep u for anther month! =p

I want! i want England match to end at 1-0..
kuakuakuakua
*dances*
oh, btw, Owen cant play on world cup
urg
How can England win without that striker ?
*screams* OWEN is C.U.T.E*

No comments: