feed

Thursday, January 02, 2014

2013 Recap



I had in mind to do a recap in 2013 with photos and all.
But the lazy bone in me is too lazy to take out my hard disk
and start retrieving photos of the past year like how a good blogger would.

So, words will do (as usual).

2013 has been well, life-changing.

2012 had been a good year 
cos I got married to a wonderful man.

But 2013 somehow beat 2012,
it is a better year
because I unlocked more achievements.

1. 
Got pregnant and giving birth to a baby girl,
which is what every mother would say,
life-changing.

2.
Officially a Certified Accountant (CA).
Stopped procrastinating and worked hard to be a CA,
I'm still amazed at how determined I was,
going to classes with a huge baby bump.

I guess at that point,
I was thinking,
it's now or never.

Once the baby's out,
no time for such (well, very true).

3.
Maldives
I was in love and still is in love with this amazing place.
Going to Maldives with the special someone is well, magical.
Indeed it is, since my baby is erm...made in Maldives.

That's about it,
I guess.

2014,
according to the Chinese beliefs,
it is a BAD BAD year for the Tigers.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
A GOOD YEAR PLEASE!

HAVE FAITH IN GOD!!!

I'm not greedy,
I just wanna unlock these achievements:

1.
A HAPPY HEALTHY FAMILY

2.
Career Advancement please,
and of cos $$$
(1 more mouth to feed now!)

3.
My own nest,
my own place.

At least a decent wardrobe for baby.
How can a baby has so many things!

And perhaps a big enough wardrobe for all my clothes and bags.
erm...and heels...

4.
EMPLOY A NEW MAID
(okay, more on this another day,
this one makes my blood boils!)

I am such a simple minded girl LOL
I only have 4 goals for 2014.

I just realised that there's no more bags goals.
I used to want to buy a couple of bags in a year.
WTF I WAS SO MATERIALISTIC!

okay, just 1 for 2014 okay?
TEEHEE
^_^

No comments: