feed

Monday, January 13, 2014

Helper Rant #1




I needed to start the rant somewhere,
so I figure here's a good place.

Previously,
I rant it to Bei who then thinks that I'm picky and hard to please
*rolls eyes*

Then,
I realised that his dad also rants to him,
so I find Bei a little poor thing,
having to hear all our complains EVERYDAY.

So, today's:

RANT #1

I hung out my washed erm bra and panties out to dry.

While doing so, I looked down and saw a piece of kitchen towel,
which looks exactly like the ones the household uses.

It has obviously fell off from someone's bamboo pole.
(I wondered, is that ours?)

So I called the helper and ask her.

Me: "M, is that ours?"

Helper: "Oh, that's a towel la"

Me: "Is it ours?"

Helper: "Ya"

Me: "It dropped off the bamboo pole?"

Helper: "Ya la, dropped"

silent pause.
I was expecting her to go downstairs to pick it up or something.
bird onion head
silent pause.

Me: "You don't want to go and pick it up meh?"

Helper: "Aiya, never mind la."

Me: "HUH?!?!"

Helper: "that one old already one"

bleeding onion head

Vomit blood lor.
Old already then still waste water and wash for what?
Might as well just throw away in the first place?
Washed clean liao then drop it?!
How can a towel drop if you peg it properly?!

...
Did the same thing happened to my long-lost panties too?
Sighs.

No comments: