feed

Monday, January 06, 2014

NO baby should go through this pain



Baby born with a fractured skull, broken spinal cord, on life support for 5 days, died.
Being a mummy now,
makes me wanna burst out crying after reading this.

In the past, I would just read and ya, feel sad about it
but I won't share it and definitely won't even blog about it.

But as a mum now,
I totally understand how your baby meant the world to you.

Protective,
and really only wanting the best for your baby.

No,
not a single baby should go through such ordeal,
no baby should!

I can't imagine the heart pain of the parents.
Just the thought of it makes me wanna cry.

How could such a happy occasion turned out to be a disaster?
Is the gynae even experienced enough?

Please read the 

Donations here

Petition here

If you could help, please.


No comments: