feed

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What kind of friend am I to you?


Wedding Invites

I haven't really started inviting people.
I mean, if inviting via facebook doesn't count, then yes, I haven't really started.

I've received a couple of 'turn-down',
and that makes me pretty sad because I wanted to be able to share my joy with you all.

Nonetheless, some were due to really valid reasons.

But there were a few, that were really disappointing.
To be honest, I am really really very disappointed!
I mean, I treat u as a friend deep down my heart and you gave me some shit reasons like
I need to bring my dog for grooming, etc.

Okay, the above is just an example,
but it's somewhere along that line,
that lame.

Sighs.

But I learned to be thankful,
that at least you tell me shit reasons upfront that you cant make it,
rather than not saying anything.

So for that,
Thank You Very Much
and that's the end of our so called friendship.

IF you dont value me as a friend,
I don't know what's the point anymore.

Goodbye and I rather spent my time on the people who matters!

Speaking of which,
there are many people who are really nice and their response is such LOVE!
"Yes, will definitely be there" etc!

I am so blessed.
Yes, I am.

And my bridesmaid,
all so nice also!
*tears*

I am so lucky.

I can't wait to show my bridesmaids the dresses!!
Really really hoped that u girls will like it!!

And the brothers too!
I need to hand-make _____ for u guys!

MY FRIENDS,
PLEASE COME TO MY WEDDING!

lol

to see me in my pretty gown
(if I can fit into it, sighs, another problem!)


No comments: